- Lime Juice1 Teaspoon(s)
- Fish Sauce1 Cup(s)
- Chili Paste2 Tablespoon(s)
- Clove Garlic1 Piece(s)finely chopped
- French shallots2 Piece(s)French shallots in thin slices
- Palm Sugar1 Cup(s)
- Coconut Cream3 Teaspoon(s)
- Peppers1-2 Piece(s)peppers finely chopped birds Or chili powder for a little less bite
- Thai Beans200 Gram(s)
- Wild Shrimp8 Piece(s)
- Peanut2 Tablespoon(s)grilled and finely chopped peanuts
- Mint4 Leaf
- Egg4 Piece(s)hard-boiled eggs cut in half
- Cocount3 Teaspoon(s)Grilled
Yam Tua Pu Bean Salad is very refreshing and with a sauce made from chili paste, fish sauce, lime juice, coconut cream, grilled coconut and peanuts you have a winning dish.
Whiteners shrimps and beans
Bring water to a boil in a saucepan and whiten first shrimp and beans for 1 minute maximum.
(If you are allergic to shrimp you can use a chicken breast that you put in boiling water for 15 minutes, let it cool in the open air and you tear in pieces.)
Put the beans in an ice-water bath to stop cooking and preserve the beautiful green color.
Cook the eggs in boiling water for 7 minutes, submerge in ice water, then peel the eggs and cut them in half.
You can try Sambal fried shrimp and potato recipe.
Prepare the Yam Tua Pu salad
In a bowl mix lime juice, chili paste, fish sauce, coconut cream, garlic, shallot, palm sugar and chilli.
Cut the beans into 0.5 cm pieces. then add them to the bowl of sauce. Mix well, and sprinkle with peanuts and grilled coconut and mint leaves.
Serve the salad on plates with the hard-boiled eggs.